[T/N] A fan of Fly To The Sky said her boyfriend actually witnessed Brian visit the pizza house he worked at a lot and each time he did, he came with a different girl. The fan defended Brian by saying he comes from the US hence having many close ‘girl’ friends then Key… ㅋㅋ
God damn it Misha
Asexuals just crazy about the tailoring
So we arrived at camp at 4-ish and unpacked everything. Had a nice evining, but when we talked to my neurologist before coming up, she said she wants me to stay on a schedule, so I should be going to bed soon. Unfortunately, that means leaving all my friends…
Alright guys, we are heading out now. I am going to try to stay offline until evenings while at camp, so I guess I will talk to you all later.
- "Watch out!"
- "You could have been killed!"
- "Run! Hurry up, go!"
- "Save yourself, I’ll hold them back."
- "Leave me here! Go! Hurry! I can handle it."
- "I promise I’ll make sure they don’t hurt you."
- "They better not have laid a damn finger on you or I’ll [insert threat]."
- "I swear, if they so much as breathe next to you, I’ll knock them out.”
- "I’m not leaving you here!"
- "And let you get yourself killed?"
- "Are you crazy?"
- "Are you hurt anywhere?"
- "I don’t trust him/her. They seem off."
- "I’m saying this for your own good!"
- "Don’t worry. I’ll protect you."
- "I don’t want to lose you! You’re all I have left!"
I just got an email from Google+ (even though I never use it) asking if I knew my mom. Like, yes Google, I do know her. She gave birth to me.
im so fucked up over the fact that some countries have free college
and free healthcare
Kinda like their government acknowledges that those are rights not privileges